21 Feb February beauty favorites
One of the many perks of my job is to be on the receiving end of countless beauty products. Many beautify. Many hydrate. But many are forgettable. This month I was on a quest for magical potions with the power to transform. Drab to fab. Dry to dewy. Exhausted to exhilarated. Here’s what I found:
1. Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips$14.50, The lanolin base soothes chapped lips like no other product. I use it as a base under lipstick.
2. Chantecaille Sunscreen + Primer $89, I love a “two-fer.” This super smooth products fill softens lines and offers a dewy luminescence while protecting the skin.
3. Mally Evercolor Starlight Eyeliner $15, Glides on and can be used over, under or in the waterline of the eye.
4. Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream $42, Like a BB cream on steroids–this supplies coverage, SPF and a lit-from-within radiance.
5. Josie Maran Argan Oil $48, My winter savior. I use it under lotion and over makeup. It is especially fabulous for under the eyes.
6. Oribe Gold Lust Hair Oil $48, Transforms my wild mane into hair not dissimilar to that of the bouncy haired Breck girl.Can be used when hair is wet or dry.
7. Vaniply Skin Ointment $6.99, The new vaseline without the icky petroleum. Use it for severe dryness all over the body.
8. Lancome Effacernes Undereye Concealer $30.50, Can make bags and tell tale signs of extreme exhaustion disappear.
9. Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Color $57.50, This is celebs secret red carpet weapon. Dust on cheeks, forehead and decollete for a sun-kissed look.